Email marketing is still the most effective way to reach up to your prospects.
You have got a prospect list and now you want to email them with your offers, newsletters, deals, discounts etc. Listed below are the points you should consider to create an impact on your users to get the most conversions.
1.Use a relevant email subject line.
The subject line is the most important part of an email, because it will decide the open rate of your email. Unclear and irrelevant subject lines will decrease your open ratio drastically.
2. Address them with their name, either in the subject line and / or in the email body. i.e Mike, 20% Discount on Website Template
Addressing with their names, makes it more professional, more targeted and direct.
3. Keep the email body content to be very precise, short and sweet. The email should answer the below questions of the viewer.
What is in it for me?
Why is it beneficial?
When is the best time to opt for?
How do I start?
4. Display your company details including phone number, support email or a support link. This will make them comfortable and will make it easy for them to contact you.
5. Have a visible unsubscribe link in your emails. Make sure that you fulfill the unsubscribe request immediately.
6. Before sending the email, make sure you test it for the below
a. Is it responsive? Viewable in various browers and email clients
b. Remove external css and covert them to inline css as many email clients discard external css.
c. Show them to a few of your friends, colleagues, business partners to get any suggestions they may have.
We do targeted email marketing, we create email campaigns and drive targeted traffic to your website through email marketing. Contact us for more info here